post natal care support for mother and baby Our Nest Care Plan is specifically created to address the needs of the mother and the baby post-delivery.
Studies have indicated that effective home care for mother and baby can improve their bonding and reduce post-partum complications.
Our programs are customized for a duration of 3, 5 or 7 days.
in creating a care plan for your post-partum needs.
Our plan for Mother Care includes
• Creating a better bond between mother and baby
• Educating mother about post-natal care
• Awareness of lactation techniques and hygiene
• Facilitating home based rehabilitation and early mobilization of post-natal mothers
• Reducing the incidence of complications by providing interdisciplinary teamwork
• Advice on healthy & nutritious diet in the post-partum period
Our plan for Baby Care includes
• Providing warmth and monitoring vital signs
• Identifying and meeting the baby’s needs
• Identifying and treating minor ailments
• Enhancing proper feeding and nutritious intake
• Facilitating vaccination and other medical assistance for the newborn