For any type of successful rehabilitation at home after surgery illness or any other debilitating condition prov Home healthcare is a very convenient and appropriate option for patients who are actively receiving treatment or rehabilitation services after being diagnosed with cancer. Generally, such individuals don’t just need clinical help, they also require help with daily tasks, such as bathing, cleaning, feeding and so forth. People in advanced stages of cancer can even receive hospice and palliative cancer care at home.
Anyone who has had a diagnosis of cancer will need the care and support of a dedicated nurse or medical caretaker, depending on the stage the cancer has reached and the treatment they are undergoing.
Based on the treating doctor’s recommendation, a care plan is developed for each patient and the cancer care service packages are tailor made to suit the requirement of the patient and the family. The services offered include:
• 12-24 hours of nursing support provided by nurses who have a minimum of 2-years nursing experience and cancer care training
• 12-24 hours of medical care taker support
• Nutritional counseling
• Equipment rental, based on requirement
• Consumables (paid for by the patient) – when available
In addition to continuous monitoring of vitals, maintaining the highest standards of hygienic care and administration of medication, our team can also handle the following tasks, as per the treating doctor’s directive and the care plan previously decided upon.
• Wound care
• Ostomy care
• Infusion therapy nursing
• Tube feedings
• Total parenteral nutrition
• Bowel and bladder management
• Palliative care for end-stage disease
• Nursing care for mechanically ventilated patients with Tracheostomy
• Nursing Care for Patients on CPAP, BiPAP and/or High Flow Oxygen Therapy
• Tracheostomy care